Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas to all...

...Even to those that are disturbed by my blog LOL



To be honest, when I created this blog, I put in the headlines that this was a blog by a Gay, Chinese guy and that if you are easily disturbed by things, leave. I never thought that anything I wrote in here would ever disturb anyone. I guess I was wrong.

I talk about anything here, mostly about world events, some politics, things in my personal life, current events, etc, etc. Pretty much anything that happens in this world as it affects me. I also take pictures and sometimes little videos like the one on this post.

A few days ago, I was contacted by someone asking for a knitting pattern. You see, I had participated in this year's yoga olympics and my entry was a yoga mat. Sadly, I didn't make it in time before my friend left, but I did finish it in time. So I am now holding onto a really kewl handmade yoga mat :)

As a life lesson, I really should start putting my knitting patterns in one place, because I have no idea where I put the yoga mat pattern!

I made it during my lunch break at work and since finishing it, have no idea where I put the pattern. So since I still have the yoga mat, I am going to try and figure out the pattern and send it to the person asking.

What's really funny, to me at least, is that I looked online and saw that someone wasn't comfortable with stuff I post in my blog!

Of course, I have no idea what it is that could possibly be offensive to someone, so I asked Stkyrice.

Me: "Hey hon, check this out" I show him the other person's blog post.
Stkyrice: "Well hon, your blog is pretty racy."
Me: "It is?"
SR: "Yeah, you may not think it is, but it is."
Me: "Oh, are you sure?"
SR: "You're so oblivious."

Well, I'm not planning on toning down my blog so people will just have to deal with it.

Oh, this video is of a house here in San Francisco on 21st Street and it's off the hook! There is a huge Christmas tree outside, with presents, toys and stuffed animals, even a guy dressed up as Santa. I actually sat down with him and asked him if this place was his house. He told me that his place is up in the North Pole. I didn't want to argue with him and just said that he must have come a long way just for this. Oh, he did give me a candycane and let me take a picture with him :)

My brother is here right now and he's going to be heading for China soon to pick up my dad. I still don't know how I feel about all this, but I guess time will tell.

I'll end tonight's post with a clip of "A Charlie Brown Christmas". The songs from this show are THE ONLY Christmas songs I will listen to when it's not actually Christmas. You can say that I love this show.

Enjoy :)



Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
Don't you understand?

AiYahh!

No comments: