Friday, December 22, 2006

Happy Holidays...

to all you gentle ladies and men folk.

This year's holday season isn't turning out to be the best.

As I am stuck in my own feelings and thoughts, I'm constantly reminded that life goes on. Not everything is bad or horrible.

That's one thing that I have been accused of in the past, I'm too happy. I guess I'm guilty of it. I own it. I revel in it. I refuse to let bad or not so good things, ruin my outlook on life.

So I'll leave you with two things in today's post.

First, here is a holday wish from my friend artist, Sherrie Thai.



And second, a posting I saw from Tribe for global peace


WHO? All Men and Women, you and everyone
you know.

WHERE? Everywhere in the world, but especially in countries with weapons of mass destruction.

WHEN?
Winter Solstice Day - Friday, December 22nd,
at the time of your choosing, in the place of your choosing and with as much privacy as you choose.

WHY? To effect positive change in the energy field of the Earth through input of the largest possible surge of human energy a Synchronized Global Orgasm. There are two more US fleets heading for the Persian Gulf with anti-submarine equipment that can only be for use against Iran, so the time to change Earth’s energy is NOW! The intent is that participants concentrate thoughts during and after orgasm on peace.


Know when we'll have peace?
When we can Cum together!
Happy Holidays!

AiYahh!

No comments: