Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Putting words in your mouth

Do you ever get yourself in a situation and have absolutely nothing to say?

I just got sent this message. It wasn't sent to me personally, it was a posting on one of the online forums I am on.

Here's the message:

"suche dominante Partner die mich tabulos benutzen wollen

Suche dominante Männer die mich tabulos und hemmungslos als Zweiloch fickstute benutzen wollen.
Lasse alles mit mir machen."

I copied and pasted it into this posting, so any grammatical errors were made by the original sender and not me.

At first, I didn't know what to make of it. The forum, where the posting was made, usually has posts in English, Spanish or Portugese. This didn't look like any of those languages. Just by looking at it and sounding out the words, I thought "Hey, this might be German." So I looked for an online German to English translator and found one, translation2.paralink.com.

Here's the translation:

"look dominant partner me without taboo want to use

Search dominant men me without taboo and unrestrained as a 2-hole fickstute want to use.
If everything allows to do with me."

So feel free to use this whenever if you ever find yourself in a situation that applies (it's up to you) and you don't know what to say.

The language of love
is understood all over.
But what about lust?

Translation:

Die Sprache der Liebe
wird überall verstanden.
Aber wie steht's mit der Lust?

AiYahh!

2 comments:

... said...

"Ich bin ein Berliner!" --JFK.

He thought he said, "I'm a Berliner," but what he actually said was, "I am a jelly doughnut!"

Unknown said...

maybe that's what he wanted to say. i've seen pictures of JFK, i, for one, would love to dig into him and eat him out like a jelly doughnut hehehe ;)