Wednesday, June 29, 2005

We're all numbers.

Take the MIT Weblog Survey

I decided to take part in an online survey about weblogs.

I saw it on littleyellowdifferent and had to take part in it.

Blogging started off as a really personal thing, something I wanted to keep secret. I know, pretty stupid, but hey, that's how I felt. At some point, my feelings changed and I can't really even say when. The subject of blogs would come up and instead of shutting up, I would mention that I had one and give the address.

I think it's pretty silly to have blogs where you have to pay to read it, but hey, different strokes for different folks I guess. Mine is always going to be free to rant and rave about.

Blogging of the day
Reflections become the truth
But what is, the truth?

2 comments:

Law Bodhisattva said...

sweetheart, me not paying for a dime. hehehe..

Chox said...

Blogging is fun...it really is...and mine will always be free. I mean, why the hell would I charge anyone to read my stupid blatherings?

how the hell are you
i miss your pretty smile
and your giggle too