Friday, May 27, 2005

I have a sport injury!

***ouchie***

I'm having a hard time with my left leg right now. After work yesterday, Stkyrice and I were trying to decide what to do. It took forever for us to decide.

Stkyrice: What do you want to do?

Me: I don't know, what do you want to do?

Stkyrice: I don't know, are you hungry?

Me: Not really. (looks out the car window and daydreams)

This went on for a while. Then I came up with a brilliant idea.

Me: Let's go bowling!

Stkyrice: Bowling? Where?

Me: At a bowling alley of course.

Stkyrice: I mean at Presidio or YB? I have to go home and put some socks on.

Me: Well, if we're going home, we can also go to Serra or Classic.

Stkyrice: Let's go to YB, then we can go shopping afterwards

Any question why I love this man :)

So we bowled two games. On my first game, I scored 116, but in my second game, I got FOUR strikes in a row. TURKEY BABY!!! Yes, I was actually shouting that at the bowling alley and pumping my fist in the air. What came over me? I have no idea, but oh well. My final score in my second game was 186. A great improvement from my first game.

Then we went to Virgin Megastore to do some shopping. I ended up buying 3 DVD's and six CD's. Finally picking up a copy of that great movie "Steel Magnolias". My friends are always throwing lines from that movie at me and I always give them a blank stare...go figure.

On the way home, Stkyrice mentioned that his leg hurt. I didn't think much about it.

Once at home, I noticed that my left leg was in pain. I really noticed it when I had to walk down stairs or when I brought up my foot to take off my shoes.

We figured out that I had overused a muscle...by bowling!

I have a sport injury!!!

Find pleasure in pain?
Not very likely, But yet,
Isn't THAT the fun?

AiYahh!

3 comments:

... said...

honey--shouldn't your haiku have 5-7-5 syllables? it's only 5-5-5!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

it is 5-7-5 silly

Find pleasure in pain?
1----1---1----1---1 = 5

Not very likely, But yet,
1---1-1--1---1---1---1 = 7

Isn't THAT the fun?
1--1-1------1---1 = 5