Friday, September 10, 2004

I just did a Google search on "AiYahh" and found this!!!
jozjozjoz.com :: brain barf... yum!: stkyrice & aiyahh are getting married standing in line again!!! (aka : It's a small world.)

Joz is a friend that I met during the very first weekend I met Efren! So we've been friends for over 7 years. She has an amazing blog and she recorded our experience waiting to get married on Valentine's day this year. She later posted this pic of us waiting in line for the "Producers". Matthew Broderick and Nathan Lane's contract was ending, so it was the last time to see the two of them in the lead roles. A lady next to us in line took the pic and posted it in her blog, which Joz was able to take and post in her blog. It's a blog blog blog world.

I need to learn how to post pictures for my blog :)

But in the meanwhile, this pic of us in line will have to do. I'm the pale one wearing a hat...yes, that is a spermie on the hat :)

2 comments:

:: jozjozjoz :: said...

I never realized that was a spermie on your hat.

Something that I don't really think I needed to know. :P

:: jozjozjoz :: said...

I absolutely love that jozjozjoz.com comes up first when you google "AiYahh"

Hahaha.

I promise only to relinquish that spot to you!