Friday, January 05, 2018

Happy New Year 2018!

Happy New Year 2018!


My New Year's Eve was pretty low key and for the most part uneventful, mostly.

I am no longer young *Shocker* and I've learned over the years that I don't need to be roaring drunk to enjoy New Year's Eve!

So of course, I started my evening at one of my favorite watering holes "CC's".

The drinks at this place are known to be STRONG. I had two, one at a time.

Hey, I needed to drink something while I was waiting for my boyfriend Drew to show up!

I would be breaking some kinda sin not to have an alcoholic drink at this place!

I ran into a friend and hanged out with him, eventually my boyfriend Drew showed up with our friend and neighbor, Jeff.

We were later joined by the last member of our group, Patrick.

After an appropriate amount of time, we left the bar and headed to Patrick's condo to ring in the new year.

We were given a nice bottle of bubbly by some nice ladies, while we were walking. Apparently we were doing something right!

We ended up playing two new board games Drew acquired through Kickstarter, "Conspiracy Theory" and "Dan Ariely's Irrational Game".

Patrick appears to be a master of conspiracies! He knew the answer to practically all the questions!

Can this be considered a super power!

Presenting "The Amazing Patrick" master of all conspiracies that confound mere mortals! Patrick was also the perfect host, providing yummy nibbles and my saving grace, sparkling water!

Yes, I ended the night by drinking sparkling water and I felt great in the morning!

During the drive home, the car in front of us had its tires blow up! The hubcaps actually flew up and bounced over the car!

We weren't drunk, thanks to Patrick!

Hope you all had a wonderful healthy Happy New Year 2018!

No comments: