Saturday, September 20, 2008

I feel so happy right now


I got flowers, another view
Originally uploaded by AiYahh

So... on Thursday, I had to go to work at 7:30AM for a staff meeting. I normally start work at 11:00AM, so just getting to work was going to be hard for me. After the meeting, my boss asked me if I'd like to just work through my regular shift. Of course I said "sure". O.T. is always welcomed in my book!

Halfway through my twelve hour shift (now I know why I never want to be a doctor), I was starting to feel loopy. Partly because my body was desparately in need of food and partly because I had just received a floral arrangement sent from my BF Drew!

I got a call on my direct line at work and was asked what my address was. At first, I thought the caller was from some telemarketer or something just as sleezy, so I asked what it was for. I mean, it may be work related and they just needed our mailing address. The caller said *blank* Flowers.

Hmmm. That's the name of a local florist shop, so I told the caller where I was located. Soon afterwards, a wonderful floral arrangement arrived at my doorstep. I wondered who had sent me flowers. It wasn't my birthday and I haven't had sex with anyone recently (other than my bf, it's been MONTHS since the last time I had sex with anyone).

Hey, I'm good, but if I'm getting flowers in appreciation, this is way too long.

So, I opened up the card and the message inside says:

Hi Howard!

I may be away but you are still in my heart!

LOVE, DREW


If I wasn't already madly in love with this man, I would be now.

Drew and I had visited the Azalea garden and had a great time looking all the flowers and taking pictures. This was a great way to bring back those recent memories and it's making me gush all over :)

I had to leave the flowers at work, since i was going to the gym afterwork and couldn't bring it with me there. I'll bring it home with me afterwork on Friday.


Update...

Friday is here and I'm still sore from my work out last night! I did a really light workout. A combo Bodypump / Bodystep workout. I think I kinda freaked people when I got all the equipment together on the floor. I bumped into a guy I had met from my most recent photoshoot (back in July) at the gym. I tend to have tunnel vision and didn't notice him till he said hi to me.

Once I acknowledged him, we both continued our respective workouts. I was a little surprised that this guy even remembered me. At the photoshoot, he and another model were really into each other and almost like they were in their own little world.

So, I'm going to be doing some more O.T. tomorrow. We were consolidating our files, which should really help in locating the files later on. October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and from what my co-workers that have been working there for a while tell me, thing's are going to get pretty crazy soon. So anything we can do to make the filing better would only help us in the long run.

So I'm really looking forward to seeing Drew again once he returns from his vacation. I really miss him and the flowers are a great way to show that he feels the same way. I'm going to go gush now.

He really loves me
But how can I really know?
Let's just say, "I Do"

AiYahh!

No comments: