Saturday, April 26, 2008

would you wanna live with me?

So, my life has been pretty good this week.

Work has stabilized. I think I finally have a pretty good handle on all my job duties. That's when I got a shock. I found out that both of the people working in my office is leaving! So I am now trying to learn all the duties that the both of them do. I guess it's a good time to really learn and grow. So we are looking to hire more people, but there is a chance that it will be just me there.

*eeep*

On the homefront, my roommates and I are still looking for a new roommate. John and Scott have met two guys and really liked both guys. It's come down to me, to see what I think of them. I am meeting both of them tomorrow... erm, later on today.

On the possibility that both of these guys don't work out, if there is anyone out there that actually reads this blog and wouldn't mind living here with me, send me a message and I'll send you the description of my place. We're hoping to have the new person move in, on the first of May.

Oh, on a kinda hippy health note. I was listening to NPR and there was a story on how shoes are the worst thing you can do to your feet! Apparently, by wearing shoes, we're not allowing our feet to do it's job. So I'm looking into that theory and might start wearing shoes that allow my feet to actually work. I'm hoping to check out one of the shoes tomorrow at REI and see how they feel on my feet :)

I was also contacted by my local yarn store, Weaving Works. I had misplaced a knitting pattern for felted clogs and had the store order me one. My pattern has arrived! I am going to pick up my pattern and start knitting some clogs for my roommates and a pair for me to wear at work! It's a good thing I'm getting paid soon, I'm going to have to buy a whole lotta yarn!

Since I'm going to be in the area anyway, I also have to pick up more yummy honey at the local farmer's market and organic soap!

Hunting high, and low
Knowing I, will find the "One"
and not the "Many"

AiYahh!

No comments: