Monday, February 13, 2006

As seen by... no time like the present


As seen by, originally uploaded by AiYahh.

I went into the Castro today for lunch. I normally do this, because the weather can be almost 10 degrees warmer compared to the Inner Sunset where my work is located.

I grabbed a Luna bar (smore's flavor, I forgot to take a pic), and a juice from Naked Juice (berry flavor). I was really enjoying my meal when I looked across the street to see how much time I had left before I had to head on back into the office. Imagine my surprise when I couldn't tell what time it was.

I really excelled at telling time when I was a kid, but I must've snoozed throught this lesson. There were no hands on the clock face!

Well, it was a pretty sunny day, so I raised my arm and looked at the shadow (after deciding what direction was North). It was time for me to get back.


Try to turn back time,
And the hands will just fall off.
Time waits for no one!

AiYahh!

No comments: