Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm back, but who am I?

Okay, I've been having a long vacation from my blog. It was very unplanned and impromptu. At first it was because I was too busy with getting things at my work ready for when I take a month off due to my surgery. After my surgery, I was putting all my energy into healing and just concentrating on that.

So I guess it's a good thing my husband loves doing really silly stuff. He told me about this site where it will take a picture that you upload and match it to other people...in this case, famous ones. The following list is the people that I resemble and by what percentage.

Halle Berry - 50%
Mother Teresa - 49%
Babe Ruth - 45%
Sylvester Stallone - 44%
Jeanne Moreau - 43%
Mark Spitz - 42%
Derek Walcott - 42%
George Clooney - 41%
Pieter Zeeman - 41%
Olivia Newton-John - 41%

This is the picture I used for comparison.

I'm not sure about some of these matches. I mean, I don't mind George Clooney or even Sly Stallone, heck I'm secure enough in my sexuality that I have no problem with Halle Berry, but Mother Teresa?

Come on, gimme a break!

We may be different
On the inside where it counts
But we look the same

AiYahh!

No comments: