Friday, April 22, 2005

Happy Urthday to me...


Bull, originally uploaded by AiYahh.

And I'll cry if I want to.

Not to say that I want to cry, unless it's cuz I'm so freaking happy! My good friend Christine called me out of the blue and we chatted for over 3 hours! Wow, it seems like old times. Several other people called me to wish me happy birthday and I really feel special right now :)

I'm going to Chou Chou, a nice French restaurant near Forest Hill and having a delicious meal with my favorite two men in the world tonight.

Now I just need a bed of thornless roses (maybe just the petals) so I can jump in.

That would be the end of a perfect day :)

AiYahh!

2 comments:

ronn said...

Happy Birthday Papi!!

... said...

happy birthday baby! i love you THIS much.

"joyeux anniversaire..." :)

we have GOT to get one of those chocolate-mandarin orange tarts :)