Monday, November 08, 2004

*ouch*ouch*ouch*

I'm still hurting from my workout from LAST TUESDAY!!!

ok ok, so I went a lil overboard with the gym. I did my kickboxing class, then my bodypump class right afterwards. But I had a good reason! I was going to be really busy with the rest of the week and wouldn't be able to workout!

I had a really good workout tho...so i might do that again.

I think it was waiting outside in the cold to see The Incredibles that really did me in. Why do you ask, would I want to suffer just to see one dinky movie? Cuz it's all about the bragging rights baby! oh, and I guess I am a bit of a masochist *grin*

flash foward to today,

I'm about to take my first bodypump class and I'm feeling all these lil aches and pains...maybe I'm just getting old and it's cold.

I can see it now, in the future I'm going to be in a wheelchair and saying things like "In my day, we had to ... insert something really easily done here... Why we had to walk, WALK I tell you! uphill, through the snowstorm, during an earthquake, both ways to ... insert the really easily done thing here..."

Now where's my earhorn...

No comments: