Monday, September 20, 2004

Britney Spears' surprise wedding.

So, she actually went ahead and did it...she got married to Kevin Federline on Saturday. Here's the kicker, they were supposed to be practicing for the actual event, when they surprised everyone in attendance and told them that it was the REAL THING!

A case of nerves or a smart move to prevent paparazzi from ruining the happy affair? (oops, did I just call it an affair? my bad *grin*)

You decide.

Now, let's get to the real story. Do you think this one's going to last longer than her first marriage to Jason Alexander?

Well... 55 hours is a hard time to beat, but so far, all bets are that it'll probably last longer.

But can anyone actually believe that it's going to be forever?

I don't think so.

Someone get out a calendar... I'm taking bets now!

Anyone say it's gonna be over in 6 months?

Anyone say it's gonna be over in 1 year?

Do I hear 1 - 5 years?

and for all you hopeless romantics with no sense of reality...

Do I hear over 5 years?

Let the bidding begin!

No comments: