Saturday, August 04, 2007

Guess what I'm watching and singing to?


Guess what I'm watching and singing to?
Originally uploaded by AiYahh

Yep, that's right, I'm going to the Hairspray: Sing Along!

I've been hearing so much about it so I thought I'd look it up online and saw that they were going to have a sing along version! So of course I had to go, I'm gay, I think there's like some bylaw in the gay manual somewhere that says I must be crazy about Broadway musicals and showtunes or something like that.

Yeah, it's right there, next to the part about having no gag reflex and looking for sex everywhere I go.

Speaking of which, before going into a movie, I like to hit the restroom first, so I can enjoy the movie easier you know. So there I am, waiting in line listening to my IPod and then I get cruised by a cute guy coming out.

This is the part where I should mention that I'm as thick as a brick. I only noticed the guy cruising me when he walked by and had his head turned my way, watching me as he washed his hands and then as he was drying them.

It feels kinda nice being cruised, but since I'm not looking for it, I didn't want to send out any signals that I'm interested, so I pretty much ignored him, but dang it felt good to be cruised :)

Words up on the screen
The toe taps and mouths open.
Can't stop the music

AiYahh!

No comments: