Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ok folks,

It's been a while since the last time I posted here on my blog. My life was going through some changes and as a result, I got depressed.

You would think that since I was depressed, I would actually get off my fat ass and write about it right? Oh well, that's just not me. I regressed (a huge issue in my life currently) and went back to watching shit loads of tv. The difference now though, is that I have the help of tivo and the web episodes and so really can watch all my shows and turn into a real couch potato.

One thing that I didn't stop doing, was take pictures. So while I've been quiet, I've been saying a lot in where I've been and what I've been doing.

Some things that stuck out in my recent past in pictures, are my trip up to Seattle during Labor day; Dore Alley's "">"Up Your Alley" Street Fair; Dore's sibling, the Folsom Street Fair ; The Castro Street Fair ; My brother visiting with his wife ; My mom's birthday and of course, all the yummy food I've eaten.

During this time, I also did two photo shoots. The first one was for the Stop AIDS Project's updated SM Safety Guide and the second one was all of me doing what models do (besides throwing up their food) and just took pictures of me in clothes, out of clothes and everything inbetween. The Stop AIDS Project's shoot is up and available for viewing, the other isn't and once i've finished working with the pics, I'll upload them.

So I'm back and plan to start posting more regularly.

Time passes you by
One way, never turning back
A baby cries out

AiYahh!








No comments: