Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Getting to know me.

A friend of mine sent me this email, so of course, I have to put my response here in my blog.


****
Welcome to the Summer 2005 edition of "getting to know your friends."
What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail
and paste it into a new e-mail that you will send. Change all answers
so that they apply to you. The theory is that you'll learn a lot of
little things about your friends, if you did not know them already.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:20 (my husband woke me up).

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Sound of Thunder and it was horrible

4. What are your favorite TV shows? Gilmore Girls, Smallville, Justice League, Teen Titans, Life on the D List, almost anything on the Food network and HG TV

5. What did you have for breakfast? Breakfast? What's that? Ok, ok, I had a cup of green tea and apple juice.

6. What is your middle name? Howard

7. What is your favorite food? Desserts, that I make myself.

8. What food do you dislike? Anything that I can't eat, like overly spiced (as in HOT) food or stuff with meat in it (vegetarian)

9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Currently, it's honey mustard chips from Kettle.

10. What is your favorite song at the moment? Michael Buble's "Home", Dixie Chick's "Travelin Soldier" or Gorillaz' "Feel Good Inc."

11. What kind of car do you drive? "Murphey", a 1990 honda accord that really needs to have major work done on him...so he's at the shop and i'm not really driving him.

12. What is your favorite sandwich? Viking's crab salad (only the Viking's on SF's Lombard St, it's the BOMB!)

13. Which character traits do you despise? Dishonesty, Homophobia, ...ism (racism, sexism, ageism, classism, etc), Flakeyness.

14. What is your favorite item of clothing? the blue sweater my mom knitted for me by hand. she's surprised that i still have it, cuz it was too big for me when she knitted it for me...i was 9 at the time.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it
be? An extended tour of Asia, that must include Thailand, Japan, Hong Kong

16. What color is your bathroom? White with wood trim and blue accents.

17. What is your favorite brand of clothing? I'm not a label whore (anymore), but I love American Apparel...even though the owner is being sued for sexual harrassment by some of the workers.

18. Where would you like to retire? Probably in Thailand or Hong Kong

19. What is your favorite time of day? Nighttime. I'm a night owl.

20. What is your most memorable birthday? My 21st. It was the first time I've ever had a birthday party, I was living with my first bf and it was my coming out party to a lot of my straight friends.

21. Where were you born? Hong Kong

22. What is your favorite sport to watch? tag team fucking... it should be in the Olympics 2012!!!

23. Who do you least expect to send this back? no idea, but i'm putting this on my blog :)

24. Who do you expect to send it back first? no idea, see above

25. What fabric detergent do you use? Method for HE washers.

26. Coke or Pepsi? neither, I don't like sodas. I like tea, water or fruit juices.

27. Are you a morning person or Night Owl? Night Owl... see # 19

28. What is your shoe size? Regular size 11, running show size 12.

29. Do you have pets? Nope, but I love animals.

30. What did you want to be when you were little? hmmm, can't really remember...oh yeah...tall. I wanted to be tall :)


Getting to know me.
Is the world really ready?
To know the real ME?

AiYahh!

No comments: