Thursday, August 25, 2005

What I'm boppin to...

I can't seem to get this song out of my head.

Gorillaz "Feel Good Inc."

So of course, I have to share the pain / pleasure with everyone else.


music video code by urbnmix.net
gorillaz - feel good inc


I first saw the video on MTV (Yes, I actually saw a music video on MTV!) months ago and really liked the video. It was very anime-like and I love anime. Of course, I had no idea who this group was, so I just watched and soaked in the music.

Apparently, the Gorillaz is a side project that really took off. Demon Days is their followup album and people who liked their first album either really likes this one or hates it, because it's very different from the first. I'll let you decide, since I haven't heard anything from their first album.

check out the lyrics here.

Boppin to the beat
I share the insanity
Ahahahahaaaa

AiYahh!

1 comment:

:: jozjozjoz :: said...

Damn you and your catchy tunes!