Friday, April 01, 2005

Is there something in my teeth...

or something?

I went out for dinner last night with my husband at Go Go Cafe, a Hong Kong style cafe that serves all kinds of Chinese dishes as well as cafe drinks from HK (my fav is the the cold HK milk tea). I had sundried scallops with egg white fried rice and for an appetizer, a green onion pancake with egg. My husband had chow fun with various types of veges, seafood and BBQ pork.

Dinner was pretty fun. My husband played on his sidekick, while I knitted. Once in a while, I'll stop my knitting to lip-synch along with a man at a nearby table. He was yelling at his son. All I had to do was channel my dad...scary. brrrrr

We finished dinner and wanted something more. So we headed down to Max's Opera Cafe.

We were seated immediately after we arrived. As we made our way to our table, I couldn't help but notice a man sitting with a woman. The man was flat out staring at me. I mentioned it to stkyrice once we sat down and he mentioned that he noticed the same thing. I was thinking, "What? Do I have something THAT noticeable stuck in my teeth?". So I spent the next few minutes looking away from the guy while I felt the area around my teeth for post-dinner particles. I did find some things, but couldn't get it outta my teeth, so I excused myself and went to the bathroom hoping to clean the crude off my braces.

Ah.... so with my teeth cleaned, I went back to the table and the guy is STILL staring!

I was about to go up to him and ask him. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!"

but I didn't. I just sat down and enjoyed my chocolate croisant bread pudding covered with whipcream and caramel sauce. yummy yummy yummy

I wish people would just come up and talk to you and not just stare, it's so rude.

Rude people just plain suck.

No comments: