Tuesday, February 08, 2005

It's The Year Of The Cock!

Happy New Year folks! Welcome to the year of the cock....erm.... rooster :)

Just thinking of cock and Chinese New Year in the same thought brings me back some fond memories of the very first time I moved out on my own.

It was actually the second time I moved out of my family's place, but it was the first time I had ever signed a lease. It was a huge two bedroom apartment on Oak Street on the top level of a three story building. It was the highest I have ever lived in my whole life. All the places I have lived in, have been on the first or second floor.

Since it was my first year on my own, I decided to host Chinese New Year's dinner and asked my roomies if they'd like to join me. They did and invited friends. So there was me, Ted, Tho, Billy, Neuri and Yuki. Dinner was fun, because I didn't cook and there was no way I was going to cook for Chinese New Year. So I ordered take out (so appropriate) from Lucky Creation, a kick ass vegetarian restaurant in SF's Chinatown.

The food was wonderful and the events afterwards was even better.

Ted and Yuki left, and somehow the four of us that were left, ended up on my bed (the de-facto hang out area) and we ended up in a little orgy.

Not exactly what I was looking for, but I have no complaints with it.

Happy Year of the Cock everyone :)

No comments: