Thursday, January 27, 2005

This is just wrong - Tsunami Song

Speaking of Tsunami, I just got an email from one of my mailing lists about something called the "Tsunami Song". I did a search for it and saw that some stars were going to lend their voices for a song to raise funds to benefit the victims of the Tsunami.

Imagine the shock I got when there was already a "Tsunami Song", courtesy of Hot 97.3 in NYC. The morning show made a parody of "We Are The World".

It really pissed me off.

My thoughts go out to Miss Info from that show, you go girl!

To all the other people on that show, FUCK ALL'A Y'ALL!

Shabooty is much better than I am reporting this. Check it out on here.

Here's a nice response to Miss Jones from the Progressive Blog Alliance

What's all the ruckus? Download it here.

Here's emcee Jin's response. I think I'm in love :)

1 comment:

shabooty said...

I love GCG's ;) heh ...just playing w/ the acronym
thanx for the link
I added ya to my blogroll

lol, you sweat Jin like that? I bet you want to be ruff ryded by him and battle rapped w/ him...
peace,