Monday, August 18, 2003

Went to Washington Square Park yesterday for a picnic and to watch a play by the SF Mime Troupe. The picnic was organized by my friend and fellow foodie, Michelle. That girl can cook up a storm! The play "Veronique of the Mounties in Operation Frozen Freedom" was really funny and poked great fun at the U.S. Gov. I highly recommend it.

So, on Friday, I saw my doc and was told that I might have gonorrhea. eeek! So of course I suffered in silence and didn't tell anyone. He gave me medication and I'm feeling much better now. But what gets me is that someone gave it to me!!! So all that talking and shit with my sex partners went down the drain. What really scares me now, is if I got gonorrhea, there's also a chance that I got infected with something else....hopefully not the big A...AIDS. So I am being tested for that and have to wait 2 weeks for the results. Which isn't really true...cuz of the window period, I'll have to wait 6 freaking months to be sure. For a while there, I wasn't sure I could handle it. I mean, six months without sex? I don't think i've ever gone longer than a week without it. But I didn't want to chance doing anything risky....also my ass was burning up....kinda makes it easy to make snap decisions u know. What's a boy to do. I guess I'll just have to be really really careful. Time to bring out the condoms and use them.

Now...I have a date tonight. Let you know all about it tonight.

No comments: