Sunday, August 17, 2003

Hello there, welcome to my 1st entry to the world of blogs. I don't know what will end up here, since I plan on using it as my journal. Hell, most of the time...I'm not even sure what's going on in my head, let alone how to explain it to the world.

So that brings us to this. I've been wanting to put down my thoughts for a long time now. I've tried using pen and paper, but that never satisfied me....I've always been a kinda electronic gizmo kinda guy. To be honest, I don't really think many people will ever see this blog, and it doesn't really matter to me... I'm just trying to sort out my thoughts....kinda like that game kids play (or at least I played) "pick up sticks". In that game, you're supposed to toss the sticks or just hold them in a bunch vertically, then just let them fall into a pattern.

That's what this blog is...my sticks as I let them fall. Some of it is boring, some of it exciting, hopefully always interesting.

My boyfriend, Efi, (oh by the way, names used here may or maynot be changed, so don't assume it's real) has always said that he doesn't understand how my mind works. I have no idea what he's talking about. It always made sense to me, but I can never explain it to him where he's satisfied. Oh well, maybe he'll understand a lil bit more about me by seeing this blog.

That's another thing. I don't plan on advertising this blog or tell anyone about it. I'm just going to let people find it on their own, through word or mouth or by someone linking to it (if someone ever likes it that much).

No comments: